15 juni, 2011

Non active-ish

Waah my blog is a total flop! I'm not a regular poster, sorry for that. My last post was in autumn and now its almost summer. Well I try my best!

Things happening in life right now:
- Finished exams, waiting for results ( so nerve wreaking )
- Searching for a room in the city of my - to be - university
- Failing at searching because the rents are so high
- Working out+jogging like crazy to have that perfect bikini body and to up my metabolism for my awesome trip to HK and China . I've got to prepare for all the food attacks i will be doing there. haha
- A lot of working so I can spend more. :D
- Bought some new Boss Orange ballerina's which im not confident of wearing yet, but they were on sale and i couldn't resist it. And they're really comfy for ballerina's, it's woven leather hooraay!

Picture: Sorry for the blurry picture, its probably because of a dirty fingerprint on my lens. xD

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten